"But I have nothing to wear"
A universal problem for everyone, isn't it?
Are you ready for your college, office? Are you ready to finally leave your home and step into the non-virtual world? Super excited you are, but is your wardrobe ready? We are here to help you.
- Take a look at your wardrobe.
- Pick out tops, jeans, jackets, kurta, dresses you know you'll never wear in your life.
- Make a list of these items.
- Run to your mom's room and do the same.
- Follow your favorite fashionista and you are ready to rock your college or office look
Do you realize what you just did?
Sorted your wardrobe, learnt a new skill and most importantly added your wardrobe to the sustainability list.
Style ideas we know you'll love from your own wardrobe!
De- clutter your wardrobe
- What is something that every closet has? YES, Denim it is! Your low waisted jeans is perfect for your new stylish denim bags, wallets. Dye them, paint them, add buttons or just add your favourite stickers and it's ready for use.
- Your mom's wardrobe has sarees / dupatta. Pick your favourite colour, make bandana tops or scrunchies, hairbands, scarfs. You can make anything and everything you love. Stitch it to your shape and you need no designer now!
- Kurtis to crop tops, plain t-shirts to hand dyed tops using leaves, stems and brushes. Tie-dyeing with turmeric, pomegranate and using accessories to add spark to your DIY methods. Use scissors, threads, paint. Style your outfit just the way you want.
Leave a comment